MIGCA Executive Board Meeting
President: Tony Evans President-Elect: Paul TenEyck
Treasure / Membership: Nathan Oake MHSCA Delegate: Debbie Williams- Hoak
Special Events: Deborah Culver Public Relations: Nancy Johnson
Secretary: Kelly Kuhlman Ratings: Dan Picot
Executive Director: Leon O. Brasited III
The meeting was called to order at 9:00am by President Tony Evans.
Nathan Oake went over the financials for Year-to-Date. Financials are in good standing.
- A discussion took place on the look of the website and making it more user friendly.
- Allowing JV coaches to post tournaments and results without them getting mixed in with Varsity.
COY and HOF Banquet
- Eagle Eye in May of 2017. Have the banquet on Friday May 19th with golf to be played on Saturday May 20th. Details to get sent out in early winter.
- Discussion of having a rules session either at Banquet weekend or during Winter Coaching Clinic.
February Coaching Clinic
- Coches clinic to be held on February 18th 2017
- The coaching clinic was discussed with Casey Lubahan being the main speaker at MSU new golf facility. Nathan Oake, Kelly Kuhlman, and Debbie Williams-Hoak will work as a committee to solidify a schedule for the clinic with speakers and topics.
West Michigan Golf Show
- Should we have a presence of some sort at this golf show and to what capacity.`
Meeting was called to a close at 10:30am by Paul TenEyck and seconded by Tony Evans.
Next meeting: TBD